About Me

My photo
I LOVE to design and to paint whimsical items that will put a smile on your face. Each day I share my simple life with you as I try to encourage, to inspire and sometimes JUST to make you smile as I recount my life growing up on a dairy farm! I've never had many material items in my life, BUT I have been blessed beyond words with love and encouragement from WONDERFUL Parents who instilled in me WHAT was important. I have had EVERYTHING that I needed and WAY too much of what I wanted. I am slowly learning to be a better person each day through my interactions with my friends on Facebook. Some day I hope to be as good as people seem to THINK I am! I am BLESSED! Welcome to my little corner of the world...Please stop by and visit often!

Friday, December 4, 2015

In the kitchen we can build a snowman, Friday, December 4, 2015

I thought I would share a very quick and easy craft.

It took about 5 minutes for me to gather my supplies, take pictures and make 2!

You will need:
Hershey Nuggets
Address Labels
Sharpie Pen-fine
Gloves
Scissors
Markers or Colored Pencils or Crayons or Paint...whatever you have...
You will probably have everything on hand except for the candy...this would be a good way to use those ONE gloves that didn't get lost...
I discovered that because the candy is curved, the label won't go on straight, but if you will move the label just a tad past the bottom, it will cover the candy wrapper. I know this will drive some of you crazy, but not me! Trim it if you wish.
If you cut the hat longer, you can roll it up to make a cuff and help with fraying.
Isn't this cute! I  think I will put a drop of hot glue on the back of the hat to hold it on! It will still be easy to get to the candy.
I did 2 different mouths. One was just a smile and the other had pieces of coal for the smile. I used an orange colored pencil to color the nose and to put cheeks on mine.

Do as you wish and make yours as you like them! I do not like things without a mouth!! As my nephew once told my Momma, you can make them "any how" you want!  (Sweet memory)

This shows a better picture of the pen I use. I keep a package of these for all of my crafting needs...I love these fine tipped markers!

These are too funny!
They would be great to put on the table for guests...
To attach to packages...
To leave on your co-workers desk...

Don't get upset if that ONE person immediately opens it and eats it! :(

Then, there will be that one person who keeps it until it rots!

Gather the family together for some quick crafting...The family that crafts together, hmmmm...you might run out of candy!

Have fun making some heart memories. ..I still smile remembering making candy cane reindeer with Momma.

I wish Blessings to YOU...~~charlotte♡

2 comments:

  1. How adorable these are! I will tell you though - there is NEVER "extra" chocolate hanging around my house. Letting that poor guy "rot" would be criminal! It wouldn't happen in my lifetime! ;)

    Thanks for a wonderful project. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! Cute! (sigh) Alas, NEVER "extra" chocolate here either. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world. In case you haven't been told, you are loved!~~charlotte♡