About Me

My photo
I LOVE to design and to paint whimsical items that will put a smile on your face. Each day I share my simple life with you as I try to encourage, to inspire and sometimes JUST to make you smile as I recount my life growing up on a dairy farm! I've never had many material items in my life, BUT I have been blessed beyond words with love and encouragement from WONDERFUL Parents who instilled in me WHAT was important. I have had EVERYTHING that I needed and WAY too much of what I wanted. I am slowly learning to be a better person each day through my interactions with my friends on Facebook. Some day I hope to be as good as people seem to THINK I am! I am BLESSED! Welcome to my little corner of the world...Please stop by and visit often!

Thursday, September 7, 2017

I Got Friends in HIGH Places

Have I told y'all today how very blessed I am??


I am always amazed that as soon as September hits, you can almost feel the excitement in people scurrying to find  that perfect decoration...

Business picks up...

I am 8 orders away from having 500 etsy orders since I set up shop on May 27, 2013.


I know that doesn't sound like much, but things have picked up! I have gotten 100 orders in about 5 months, instead of a year! Yay! I have met some more awesome people who appreciate handmade!

Feel free to go buy something from me in my shop to put me over the top--rofl (Just joking with ya--kinda)🙄

Autumn designs start appearing...

Isn't the word "Autumn" beautiful?



I LOVE pumpkins.

I Love them in just about any color.

I love them in any style!

I love the colors of fall, too!

I also LOVE getting an order for fall supplies!



Yesterday, I got an amazing box full of hand cut--not laser cut with those nasty brown edges--goodies from my friend Sheila!


I told her if I hadn't been having so much fun seeing what I got, I would have cried.



I got the sweetest note...

I got a bunch of extras!



I keep saying this, but I have finally realized it has nothing to do with what I have done to deserve it, but it is because of the type of person they are!

I won't keep going on and on, today, but I will soon show you what I have been doing in my time away.



I just wanted to share the amazing people in my life and to remind you of how important it is to TALK to fb peeps, because you never know the friendships that will develop.

I, again, thank YOU for your support of me, and the respect I feel.

I hope you feel my love and gratitude.




In this world that seems so out of whack, now, with all the floods, fires, storms, greed, hate, corrupt politicians, adulterers,  thieves, and on and on...

None of this is New!

Read the Old Testament--mercy--a real life soap opera!

BUT, remember that we no longer live under the rules of the Torah--"an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."



God sent HIS ONLY SON, Jesus, to serve, and to show us LOVE.

He did not come to condemn us, but to give us the option to CHOOSE eternal life.

Yes, as soon as we are born, we are one day closer to the end.

Do you want to LIVE LIFE, or do you want to spend your time looking for warning signs?



My goodness, troubles are all around us, and life is too short to waste not loving your neighbors,  as yourself.

Let's remain in daily prayer for those with needs, and Let's do what we can when given the opportunity to put feet/hands to our prayers.



Prayers for all in the path of the storms--both literally and figuratively.

Hold on to HOPE.

I love y'all.

I am simply blessed to create~charlotte ♡




5 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your beautiful art. Fall is the best! Happy painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have friends in high places 😊 You have us lol but seriously Char I just adore my Facebook friends and your blog was well written

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda stalk your Etsy shop to see what I might have to have lol. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so GRATEFUL that we met here on Facebook! I can't tell you how many days you have lifted my spirits and made me smile when I didn't feel like smiling. Not by doing anything in particular(although sometimes you lend an ear (eye) when I need someone to vent to or laugh or cry with) but by just you being YOU! I mean that sincerely from my heart, Charlotte.

    This is a tough world some days. But if we are fortunate enough to find those who make out days better, we are truly Blessed! I know I am! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the pumpkins......and YOU! Cant wait to see what you do with all those goodies from Ms Sheila .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world. In case you haven't been told, you are loved!~~charlotte♡