About Me

My photo
I LOVE to design and to paint whimsical items that will put a smile on your face. Each day I share my simple life with you as I try to encourage, to inspire and sometimes JUST to make you smile as I recount my life growing up on a dairy farm! I've never had many material items in my life, BUT I have been blessed beyond words with love and encouragement from WONDERFUL Parents who instilled in me WHAT was important. I have had EVERYTHING that I needed and WAY too much of what I wanted. I am slowly learning to be a better person each day through my interactions with my friends on Facebook. Some day I hope to be as good as people seem to THINK I am! I am BLESSED! Welcome to my little corner of the world...Please stop by and visit often!

Friday, April 28, 2017

Love Canvas~~Mixed Media

I love watching videos to see what others are creating.

Creative Hearts Monday by Cyndi Cesare 
created this project this week.
I wanted to put my twist to it using 
DecoArt Products
This is what I came up with.

I used a 4x4 wrapped canvas.
I carried all of the design over to the sides.









A Little Froggie stopped by for a visit this morning
He just wanted to visit my beach



I painted some paper with the Red 
and cut out a heart.

I cut out LOVE from the paper.



I added some more texture with 
gesso and the bubbles stencil.
I also used some 
punchinello and White 
for more contrast.
I think most things need a bit of
White.
Also, since the heart was Red,
I added Red in the background.




I outlined the heart and letters with a pen.

Oh, look, Ralphie made his last guest appearance.



Hey LADY...
Thanks for letting me stay 
at your house.
Tell that Big Ole Dog HEY for me
....and thanks for not eating me.



It was a joy to host you, Ralphie



I hope you give this a try.
It is very FUN

I am simply blessed to create~~charlotte

4 comments:

  1. Love it Charlotte... very cool.. Thanks for the tutorial on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I love handmade cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved this project, Charlotte! The media paints are lots of fun. I love seeing how you use them in your creating. Great ideas! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world. In case you haven't been told, you are loved!~~charlotte♡