About Me

My photo
I LOVE to design and to paint whimsical items that will put a smile on your face. Each day I share my simple life with you as I try to encourage, to inspire and sometimes JUST to make you smile as I recount my life growing up on a dairy farm! I've never had many material items in my life, BUT I have been blessed beyond words with love and encouragement from WONDERFUL Parents who instilled in me WHAT was important. I have had EVERYTHING that I needed and WAY too much of what I wanted. I am slowly learning to be a better person each day through my interactions with my friends on Facebook. Some day I hope to be as good as people seem to THINK I am! I am BLESSED! Welcome to my little corner of the world...Please stop by and visit often!

Friday, January 26, 2018

Sprinkle Love



I was raised that when you feel down or sad, doing something for someone else will make you feel better! 

I believe this.

Thursday would have been my Mother's 86th birthday.

She and I butted heads, as most mother/daughters do, but I always knew she was a good mother.

She LOVED.
She told most everybody that she loved them--yep, even strangers.

Today, (Friday), a FB friend is flying high with the angels.

She was quirky, fun, positive, and full of encouragement and love.

My heart is broken for someone I never met.

She made a difference in my life, and I already miss her.

My prayers are for her puppies--Max and Mia, and her husband, Glen.

She was a true Renaissance woman.



Life is fleeting.

We are here to fill our chairs, only for a brief moment.

Most of us have empty chairs
in our lives. 

Live your life so that people will notice your empty chair! 

Love people.
Encourage others.
Support your friends and family. 

Leave a trail of love 
Everywhere you go!

Sparkle on, my friends.

I am simply blessed to create~charlotte♡



Note: this pattern was created as a free giveaway in www.toletown.com during Christmas.

I am blessed to be a designer on their team this year. I will be doing 4 of my FUN, FAST, and FABULOUS designs for them. Please join our town. 



2 comments:

  1. Love all my friendships....sprinkle joy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post. Yes - the price for LOVE is sometimes hurting. But it is always worth it, I think. I am so happy you are designing for Toletown. This is an adorable design! I love it and you know I love YOU! :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world. In case you haven't been told, you are loved!~~charlotte♡