About Me

My photo
I LOVE to design and to paint whimsical items that will put a smile on your face. Each day I share my simple life with you as I try to encourage, to inspire and sometimes JUST to make you smile as I recount my life growing up on a dairy farm! I've never had many material items in my life, BUT I have been blessed beyond words with love and encouragement from WONDERFUL Parents who instilled in me WHAT was important. I have had EVERYTHING that I needed and WAY too much of what I wanted. I am slowly learning to be a better person each day through my interactions with my friends on Facebook. Some day I hope to be as good as people seem to THINK I am! I am BLESSED! Welcome to my little corner of the world...Please stop by and visit often!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Art Challenge, Day 1, Thursday, January 22, 2015



There is a ART CHALLENGE going around on Facebook and it is really fun to see!  It is not only happening in the PAINTING world, but in EACH category of Art....

This is my FIRST mixed Media.  It was designed by my friend from Italy, Franca Marzi!  We both enjoy a LOVE of cooking and that is how we struck up a conversation!
 I was nominated for the ART CHALLENGE by Lisa Kast Robinson to share for 5 days, 3 items each day that I have created, and then I was to nominate another artist each day to do the same.  Lisa is an AMAZING artist who makes the cutest little creatures from gourds and light blubs...WELL, anything...Be sure to check out her Facebook page at Prim Chicks!  She is also on etsy with her patterns AND her creations!


I am LATE to all the games, it seems…I have NEVER liked to take pictures, so I have very few of my older items.  I have been on Facebook since June 2012, and that is when I bought a digital camera and started showcasing my art, so I have nothing from when I started doing craft shows in 1986!  That is PROBABLY a good thing because I was VERY BAD!  

This is a design by my cohort in crime...She is HILARIOUS...She has been such a good friend to me and I LOVE her whimsical animal designs...she is taking a break from it right now, but I just KNOW she will be back to designing soon!!  I LOVE my Ni Ome from down under!
Today I share 3 items that I painted that my friends designed…I LOVE to encourage and to support my fellow artists…I find great joy in painting the designs of those I LOVE because I spend my painting time thinking about them…I never knew what satisfaction could come from this…

This is a Sharon Cook design...I LOVE this happy little bird! 
The Bird is a Sharon Cook design…the rabbits are designed by Niomi Draper from Australia and the Angel over Tuscany is a design by Franca Marzi from Italy…Today, I wish to nominate my sweet friend and wonderful supporter, Sharon Cook to accept the ART CHALLENGE…Come on Sharon, Show us your AWESOME creations!

Sharon ACCEPTED the challenge and has been sharing her AMAZING painting and designing pieces...

This have been fun to see my friends sharing their painting creations and there is LOTS more to come...stay tuned for my day 2...Blessings to YOU...~charlotte♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world. In case you haven't been told, you are loved!~~charlotte♡