About Me

My photo
I LOVE to design and to paint whimsical items that will put a smile on your face. Each day I share my simple life with you as I try to encourage, to inspire and sometimes JUST to make you smile as I recount my life growing up on a dairy farm! I've never had many material items in my life, BUT I have been blessed beyond words with love and encouragement from WONDERFUL Parents who instilled in me WHAT was important. I have had EVERYTHING that I needed and WAY too much of what I wanted. I am slowly learning to be a better person each day through my interactions with my friends on Facebook. Some day I hope to be as good as people seem to THINK I am! I am BLESSED! Welcome to my little corner of the world...Please stop by and visit often!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring on the Farm, Wednesday, March 12, 2014

It Seems that SPRING might be on its way to Middle Tennessee



Once the buttercups start to bloom,
 the promise of Spring becomes a reality


Sure, we will STILL have several cold days ahead.
We have several MINI WINTERS...
some say we have 7, but I don't know...
Everyone you Ask, tells of a different Winter...
What DICTATES the certain Winter 
depends on WHAT is Blooming...
We have: Dogwood, Redbud, Locust, and Blackberry



In Middle Tennessee, Spring USUALLY means 
TORNADOES and Storms.... 

Spring works SO HARD to AWAKEN...

We Each encounter STORMS in our lives...NO ONE is IMMUNE
BUT it sure is EASIER When we
 LEARN to DANCE in the STORMS 


Before the month is over, the corn will be planted 
We will THEN start Praying that the WEATHER will allow our crops to grow to fruition...
We HOPE...We TRUST...We BELIEVE...WE PRAY...
THIS is WHAT I LOVE about Being raised on a FARM...
We have NO CONTROL over the weather...
We have NO CONTROL over the harvest...
WE have NO CONTROL over the prices...


 BUT we RELY on our FAITH...
We LOVE the Land...
We respect the Land...
We are CARETAKERS for the Land...


I AM GRATEFUL to have been raised on a FARM
I think it has taught me WHAT IS IMPORTANT...
I think FARMING has taught me how to treat people...
I think FARMING has taught me how to LIVE...
We did NOT have money...
BUT BOY, were we RICH!!
I am BLESSED beyond WORDS to have been RAISED by PARENTS who GOT TO DO WHAT THEY LOVED!
That I think is WHY my LIFE was so GREAT...


The BEST gift you can GIVE your family is to BE HAPPY!
Celebrate LIFE EVERY DAY~~Blessings to YOU...~charlotte♥

2 comments:

  1. Amen! Although i was part city girl, i was blessed with being raised on a farm. I learned how to treat my neighbors & what kindness was all about. But most of all...the Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful message as always Charlotte and wonderful pieces of ART to tell the story!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world. In case you haven't been told, you are loved!~~charlotte♡