About Me

My photo
I LOVE to design and to paint whimsical items that will put a smile on your face. Each day I share my simple life with you as I try to encourage, to inspire and sometimes JUST to make you smile as I recount my life growing up on a dairy farm! I've never had many material items in my life, BUT I have been blessed beyond words with love and encouragement from WONDERFUL Parents who instilled in me WHAT was important. I have had EVERYTHING that I needed and WAY too much of what I wanted. I am slowly learning to be a better person each day through my interactions with my friends on Facebook. Some day I hope to be as good as people seem to THINK I am! I am BLESSED! Welcome to my little corner of the world...Please stop by and visit often!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Meet Prince Charlie, Tuesday, December 10, 2013


 

OH MY GOODNESS…Look what I found at the Post Office today…I would like to introduce you to PRINCE CHARLIE…I KNEW that one day my Prince would come, but NEVER did I expect that this is who I had been waiting for my whole life.  I have said for years that I was BORN to be a princess!  Oh, this handsome fella is MORE than I ever dreamed about. 









 He arrived in a BOX and was frozen to death…HIS first words to me were:  “Priority is NOT what it used to be…THAT DRIVER was CA-RAZY.  I ALMOST froze to death and THEN I had to hang on for dear life…GEE WHIZ…NEXT TIME, I BETTER get to fly FIRST CLASS.”…sigh…I am thinking that Charlie is going to be ONE that speaks what he THINKS…I might have to filter some of his words…=)









We Got Charlie a Blanket and got him some soup to get him all warmed up…He said that he LOVES “Noobles”…uh oh, I think we will have to have some speech therapy….OR could it be that his PRINCESS needs to do a better job of typing…hmmmm….











After he got all warmed up, he asked for something SWEET…I told him I was right here…he frowned.  THEN I gave him a Candy Cane Chill Blizzard…”I LOVE CANDY CANE Wizards”…no, Charlie…it’s a BLIZZARD…sigh…we will have to work on his vocabulary…I don’t know what he learned in Oklahoma where he was born…I think ELF SCHOOL might have been filled with HI-JINX instead of grammar lessons…;)







 
Charlie is NOW just chillin’…He wants to share the Santa Ornament that his Princess won from Miss Brenda at http://www.therustythimble.blogspot.com.  He said that he TRIED to help her, but SHE just does NOT work well with others...Charlie said that when he TRIED to use the glue gun and it got on Miss Brenda’s hand, she said a WORD that he is PRETTY sure that he cannot say and she THEN put him in a box in the corner!  (Sorry, Charlie)  Charlie is such a SHARP Dresser.  He loves to wear his APPLE GREEN stockings cause he knows that his Princess loves that color.  Charlie’s shirt has music notes on it…I WONDER if he can sing…


I can’t WAIT to see what Charlie will get into in the days ahead after he has rested up from his long journey!  I am SO HAPPY to have this HANDSOME PRINCE join me in my KINGDOM…I just KNOW that HE will BE the FAIREST in ALL the land…

Charlie joins me in wishing…BLESSINGS to YOU…~charlotte♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world. In case you haven't been told, you are loved!~~charlotte♡